Sunday, November 06, 2005

uhoh

Very late happy Halloween!!!

i have been so busy with other stuff i forget to tell you what i am being busy with...well...first of all..there was halloween!
Clinton caught one in the eye and I caught one in the back...Thank goodness James Burgandy was there to report on all of it...


Then...uh...just alot of the boring studying and all....

And uh, I hung out with Meghan! But i have to upload those photos...
And then uh...yeah.
I am sooo sleepy...
My Aunt Lynnie and Cousin Joe and His Sweetie Dawn came into the 500 Club for a margarita..But I will get photos of them uploaded on Tuesday once I get some fotos of them. i was so happy to see al of them i forgot to take the picture..

Heres another one of all of us wacky chiqua bartenders...

I like how we are all somehow so comfy looking in our getups...Clare as the sexy bearded lady...Jess pre-vamp, Simone as the devil, Stephanie as the Wolf...Heee hee..I love these ladies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Discount Hydro!