Monday, November 07, 2005

i am NOT copying you Mimi...I swear!

Clinton and I decided to try it and go for the de Young on a Sunday...who woulda thunk about 6,000 plus people would have the same idea? The woman told Clinton that was last weeks attendance record and she was positive they would break it Sunday....So happy we have it! Cant wait for Steinhart to come back to the park too..My fault for not showing Clinton the de Young before it was torn down...I would always migrate towards the science side o'thangs....

Finally..a break from the drizzle that was very wet when you stand in it for half and hour...

Clinton really likes this Theibaud painting..if anyone wants to buy it for us, it hangs at the de Young...
It is true..You cannot take photos of the best exhibit EVER..That of Hatshepsut, the Pharoah Queen. But you can avoid lines by becoming a member..worth it if you plan on going many times....and you can take photos of anything else in the museum as long as you dont flash it.


We didnt take any fotos of the Ruth Asawa sculptures.....if that is what you call them..i think they deserve more of a oomph name...but hey, I am not the Curator...But we will next time. I guess Clinton worked with her sons and grandchild at one of his many jobs...She is a true SF hero....

I love that the roads are closed on Sunday...and these guys are keeping eveyone out...

And the dogs from Olema!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

man, that Anon O'mous is one verbose dude, huh?

hey there chiquita! i went back to work today. i wish we coulda hung, but it sometimes goes down that way. maybe we could do firefly THIS friday? lemme know...also-also; even if'n you WERE copying me, that'd be cool, cuz yer my buddy!