Tuesday, April 01, 2008

COOKIE & TAGGED ... gorram it...


COOKIE !!!, originally uploaded by pseudobunny.


That Sarah tagged me so here is goes:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.-->Sarah!!..grrr...
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

Crap.


1) I live in San Francisco, but I was raised in Hawai'i. And I have lived in Samoa, Germany, and was born in southern California.

2) I have a brother who is at least twice my age that I have only seen once in my life.

3) Since Sarah kept talking about food in hers..I love cheese on my rice. That's rice cooked local style in a steamer.

4) I have this awful habit of trying things once. It works in some situations but is not so good in say...determining a career...sewing projects...Knitting is the only thing I can repeat things in and not get all funky about it...But even then I will only repeat the item twice. Unless it is socks.

5) I love the scifi. And the scifi convention. I would dress up if I was younger. That's why I have Oscar.

6) People think I am mad a lot. That is because I don't always wear my glasses and I have to squint to see what is going on.


So now I need to tag three people..... 1)Tamara 2)Rhoda 3)Kathleen

I tagged Tamara & Rhoda 'cause they are the most consistent with the interbloggin. I suppose I could of added my brother but he is a boy and this is such a girl thing. So I did those two cause I know them fo' reals kine..And then I did Kathleen cause she is who I am spoiling for prge and she is now supposed to know who I am so why not see what she has to say about this all.

Yeah. So I don't normally do these but I am so trying to avoid taking care of the cookie monster and homework. ha. I am pathetic.

No comments: