Monday, June 25, 2007

I am doing another swap!

I joined a quick swap with Sunne for the Punk Rock Gift Exchange here.
I hope it is punk and not pseudo-punk....Although, in theory, that would be punk wouldn't it?
1. Why are you punk?
Uhm. cause I don't care about nuthin'!!!
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
Comics. My Family. Warm weather. Old buildings. Coffay.
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
Socks. Warshrags. Mitred squares for the mitred square balnket. And the "we call them pirates' hat and gloves.
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
Coffay. A cone of the warshrag cotton...it's only $7 people!!! (Two then...) A neat comic. A nice handmade sumthin'. A winning lotto ticket.
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
I like Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock Yarn, any nice cotton (for the blanket and the warshrags), and a nice wool for hats.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
Chocolate. A really good apple. Good Bread. Lobster. Delicious Cheese.
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
Hmmm. I feel no guilt. Ever. Especially when I am ignoring all responsibilities and knitting. None.
8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
Uhm....That I am a real sweet gal.
;)

2 comments:

sunneshine said...

Yes, you are very sweet!

I like the lottery ticket idea - maybe a scratch tix, hmmm... Of course you have already been my pal, so hopefully your pal takes note too!

spyderkl said...

Lottery ticket, hmmm? Powerball, perhaps?

I'm getting some ideas for stuff for you - have to get busy this weekend. :D