Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FINALLY for PRGE

Here ya go....

1) How long have you been spinning/Knitting/Crocheting?
Since before I had Oscar.
Oh, is there time before that?
At least since 2002 and a little before then.

2) Do you consider yourself a beginner, novice, or experienced Yarn Artist?
Novice. Medium grade depending on how much coffee I have had.

3) What type of fibers have you worked with?
Most. Love the real stuff, dread the fake stuff.
Have not tried the soy.
Nervous about the thought. Maybe I will want to cook with the end product?

4) What types are you dying to try?
The kind that hires a babysitter for a few hours so I can knit...

5) Are you allergic to anything, (Fibers, Food, Smells that make you want to puke, etc.)?
Not allergic to much...personalities more than things. ;)

6) Do you have any Disorders, ex: Diabetes?
None so far, besides making wicked cute little babies...hee hee...

7) What is your Favorite Time/Style period, ex: Romatic, Grecian,Metal, Goth,etc?
Hmm. Wow.
Interesting question.
I like the thought of the middle ages. I love the future (scifi and all)...I like it all.
Yes, that is my answer.
Except for maybe the dismal time before there was knitting.

8) What fibers do you dislike?
Those that are sitting in my stash right now. Taunting me.

9) Name some of your favorite Artist, Movie wise, Television if you watch it ex: I heart Keanu, some things cant be helped, and Rachel loves Mike Ness !?
I love the SciFi Channel. I am a Browncoat, a BSG fan, a Buffy fan, an Angel Fan, The X-Files will always be a fave...
I have a secret crush on Seth Green, but GOD don't tell anyone...Who else? Hmmm...There is this guy I live with, Clinton, but he is not famous. Yet.
And Montana from Deadwood. He is just too fucking hot for words.

10) Whos your favorite Character ex: Jack or Cpt Jack?
Capt Jack.
Who is Jack?
Oh, the toony one?

11) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber?
Oh, Both Please.

12) What are you favorite colors?
I like them all.
Maybe thats a problem.
And might not be true.

13) What colors do you dislike?
None...maybe some of the neons and the pastels.

14) What projects are you currently working on?
Socks. Warshrags. Hats. Scarves. Boxes. Quilts. Paintings. Endless. Amounts. Of. Stuff. I. Must. Finish.

15) Do you have a wishlist?
No.
Yes.
World Peace.
And Bush to get out of Office.

16) Do you have any other favorite hobbies?
Reading.
Living.
Buying my dream Yarn Farm in Petaluma so I can raise Oscar in the country, let Aussie chase sheep, and still live close to San Francisco.

17) When your birthday?
December 12.

18) What is your favorite food, candy, scents that you love!! Etc.?
Hmm.
I am from Hawai'i, so...everything.

19) Are you pierced at all? Any tattoos? Can you/would you wear jewelry that isn't real?
Tattooed. And ear piercings.

20) What do you like Culturally, ex: Celtic, African, Devil Worshiping, Kidding!?
Uh.
I am still discovering that I like most I meet. Who knew there were so many in the world to admire.
Lately been on a Japanese Craft Kick.

21) What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a few needle holders I sewed up years ago and also use mason jars.

22) What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like music.
I am listening to Ween, but was listening to Eagles of Death Metal, and before that Peter and the Wolf.

23) What's your favorite season and why?
Halloween. Cause it is the first one close.

24) What season do you abhor?
Fundraising season on my local NPR stations.

25) How about Sports, any that you just cant get enough of or do they make you throw up in your mouth just a little?
I have actually attended a NASCAR race and enjoyed it. I like soccer. I like baseball at the stadium. Most others make me wonder why? I dont like the money, but I enjoy the energy from athletics. I love riding my bike. I need another one. Mine was stolen.

26) What is your family situation Do you live alone?
I have a son, Oscar, with Clinton.

27) Do you have any pets?
yes- 3
a dog Aussie ( queensland heeler)
a man Clinton
a son Oscar
;)

28) Do you like handmade gifts?
totally!!!!!
(one handed typing...)

29) What's your favorite thing to make, knit/crochet or other craft wise?
oh. wow.
lately I have been on the warshrag kick.
before that it was socks


30) Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
depends.
sometimes i like DPNs better...sorry. I am an equal opportunity knitter.

31) Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No, does this make me lame-o?

32) Tell us how you learned to knit/crochet?
Aunty. Friends. Books.

33) Do you enjoy getting helpful hints from others or does it just piss you off?
I like em unless they suck and then they piss me off.

34) How old is your oldest UFO?
Um. Really? DO i have to answer?
Years. Like 7. And I am never gonna finish it.

35) Is there anything that you collect?
Bunnys. And friends. And fun fabric. And older books.

36) Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?

37) What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have if any?
None, but occasionaly I buy Rowan and act like I can knit all of the patterns. Even the ugly ones. I like the japanese books, but I can't read them too well.

38) Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Um. How to stay on task?

39) Do you enjoy knitting socks? How big are yer boats (feet)?
I love knitting socks. But really I like to do it when the good shows are on TV and it has been a hard, long, boring summer...
My boats are a size 7(USA measurements). Right now. Before chocolate. Might be a wee bit different in the mornings.

40) When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
uh....december 12..dont know why i had the year on there before.
oh, cause i had a squirmy thing in my lap.
natch

No comments: