Friday, July 07, 2006

UFO's are everywhere!!!!

So in the spirit of knitting, crafting, sewing, painting, and other hand-eye-coordinationstunts, I present to you my list of UFO's.
Now, as a spectator, you might think to yourselves "Wow, She has a lot of UFO's there. Hmmm. What a busy woman she is! How inspirational and amazing! I must become more like that!!". You might even think I am a bit of a crafting freak. Well, that one would be correct.
Sadly, though - the rest is all a lie. I have a confession to make. A crafting confession. I have bitten off more than I can chew.
And I just cant deal with it all anymore. So I organized. Sorta like listmaking but whammo - more in my face.
I bagged and labeled all my UFO's.

Wow.
Now, do I start with the oldest project? The easiest? The most necessary? ( And then, how would I judge that?) The newest project? The one most close to being finished?

(just some of the fabric waiting..waiting...waiting... )
Oh great Noodly Appendage of the Flying Spaghetti Monster! WHAT DO I DO?
And the best part? My aunty gave me her stash of yarn too! Oh joys! It was like Ferstivus For the Rest of Us!
And sweet sweet Clinton just laughs in the corner of the room, unable to move and squished by all the crafts waiting to be finished.
Fini.
C'est Fini.
And these photos are only a smidgen of all the projects.
I am currently ignoring all of them and working on the hat project you sent me.


HA!
Sorry for the delay...

No comments: