Monday, December 05, 2005

Thank You....

I don't know how to say thank you enough for all of you who showed up at my house Sunday. I was so overwhelmed with love and friendship and family. I really was overcome..You should of seen Clinton after all you left. We were looking through photos and gifts and phew! It was so amazing!!!
Thank you.
Thank You Jessica. It was truly amazing...
Here are a few photos..I can email more to any of you if you want....or you can grab them from here...
L-R: Dawn, Cousin Joe, Alan, Pam

L-R: Pam, Simone (peeking behind the door), Gabe, Shannon, Michelle, Don lurking in the background

L-R: Nimmi, Len, Poppa, Kathy, Milton

L-R: Milton, Granny, Mom, Aunty Lynnie, Aunty Jilly

Best Card Ever from Dawn and Cousin Joe...If..err..when they get married, does that make Dawn Cousin Dawn??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#