Monday, December 12, 2005

and now for more cute baby and scary mushroom growth...

First, a bonita photo of my mug while i am sleeping...but the cute bit is that Aussie slept on my like that...all cute and cute...my little Aussie has become quite the snuggle bunny since Clinton and I got back from Hawaii. Think she realized she loves us finally...

Then the cute photo of the Tutu attacking the bebe with kisses. If you click on the photo you will notice all the lipstick marks...so hard to be such a cute little thing...

When we first moved in to this new home..we had this mushroom grow out of the stump by the bathroom. I did not document the amazing growth, so I am giong to try and get on it this time. This is about day 4:

And day 5:

And Matt and Rhoda...do you think this Elmo is too big for Eli? This Elmo is bigger than Eli...

xoxoxo

No comments: