Tuesday, December 27, 2005

And because you have been asking the really important question:

how's the mushroom doing?
I dont remember when I started taking these photos, but the last one is from about 10 minutes ago...they are at least from the last post till now...
I also think the rain has helped to destroy this magnificent beasty..

Still not so bad looking here...but a little wear and tear...

Now the weight of the rain has really helped tear this apart:

And now it is so scary that I dont open the window to take the photos anymore:

But can you really blame me?


till next rainy season...bon voyage little spores..bon voyage...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, even as beautiful and mysterious as they are, all things considered. please stay away from the mushrooms. they are very poisonous and you don't want to be inhaling any spore-dust.
aunty jilly