Thursday, October 20, 2005

Very Tired

Sleep is diffucult to come by..especially because I keep forgetting to reset my alarm clock for 630 not 5 am...poo. Then I have to hit the snooze for an hour. blah
So Dad suggests a washer and dryer. Clinton has been looking at them online and we found one today, well- a few, that are washer/dryer combos. Which is good because we do not have any one place that is meant for a washer and dryer. The combo does not need an air vent for the dryer. Sounds interesting....



I finally finished one sock...I am supposed to be on the sock a week thing, but with school and work, it is just a little too much. Hopefully I can finish the other one this weekend. We shall see...

Been looking forward to Friday. Plan on hanging with Lisa and Jessica. Maybe even Meghan I will take some lovely photos of us all and share them though...

No comments: