Wednesday, October 01, 2008

blah blah blah


Caught an old MUNI bus today..It was BLUE. And Osky was wearing blue so he totally blended in. I was trying to take a photo of him but it was a bumpy FULL bus. And he was eating the whole way. And sitting on my lap half the time. And there was a couple standing squished and groping in the middle of the bus. So odd. I see it in the mornings on the 28L. Kinda gross. Kinda not. I just think busses are big germ carriers and I can't imagine getting all kinky on the bus. Ewwwww.
I think my package arrived today while I was away at school so I think I might be able to get it Friday ...maybe tomorrow..But tomorrow is the big debate and I am working at The 500 Club for it. Woot! We have some funny drinks :
Alaska Oil Spill for Mrs. Palin -
1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1/4 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur
1/2 oz Rumple Minze® peppermint liqueur
Shake Curacao and Rumple Minze together, let chill and pour into a snifter. Layer the Jagermeister on top and drink like a shot.
Blech huh?
Well Mr. Joe Biden represents Delaware so it's either the state drink of MILK (HHAHHAHAHHA) or this-
Joe's Cash Money
Scale ingredients to servings
2 oz vodka
2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
4 oz orange juice
Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into ice filled glass.

Exciting.
And I think for the next Obama debate I am going to make some spam musubi to sell as part of the fundraiser. If no one buys them at least I know I'll pig out on them..Yum.
Laugh all you want but I make KILERZ spam musubi!
try go make 'em brah!

No comments: