Sunday, April 16, 2006

some knit some oscar

heres some fun stuff:
This is how Oscar naps when his dad is in charge....lookin like the old man he is gonna be..

Here is almost finished ChiCken Viking hAt:

He is intimidated by my beauty already...
And partial new scarf for Oscar:

And Aunty Xtine and Oscar chillin' with normal looking facial hair on both of them...

I know I dont write a lot all the time...but I always seem to start doing this when Oscar is almost about to wake up from a nap..Not today..Today I am on the ball..But now I am so tired I dont know what to write about..Hmm...I really want to start the Nautie today. Should be a neat experiment in using leftover yarn. And I think I found an easy sock recipe...Just knit until you think it is long enough..bind off appropriately and then CUT the heel out...hmm...should be interesting...
Also..Need some photos of my family in Hawaii. (hint hint) The whole gang is there and I know they have at least ONE digital camera. Was hoping to get some photos of everyone loving been around each other..And maybe moms new MPV...And them chillin at dinner...We will just have to see about all of that I guess..
Okay...TIme to get cleaning up the house...
Rachel

No comments: